Compression spring end grinding process effect:
When the spring manufacturer faces the customer to inquire about the compression spring, the customer service will ask the customer about the parameters such as the outside diameter, wire diameter, and length, and also ask whether the two ends need to be flattened. What is the effect of smoothing the ends of the compression spring? What different effects can be produced by the corresponding uncompressed compression spring?
First of all, there are two types of compression spring end processing:
1. Manual grinding: Generally dry grinding, it is artificial or with simple tooling, on the grinding machine by the operator experience to grind the spring
2. Turning: Generally on the lathe, simple tooling is used to turn the spring on a lathe with a turning tool. Professional lathes with smoothed springs are fast and flat.
Secondly, the effect of the compression spring with both ends flat
1, to provide compression spring support plane, to ensure the stability of the working position of the compression spring.
2. Reduce the buckling phenomenon of the spring, increase the verticality of the spring axis of the end ring and the parallelism of both end surfaces, effectively reduce the free height and the pressure height of the spring, and reduce the installation space of the spring. Under normal circumstances, the compression spring wears. The face angle is 270° or the arc length of the grinding is not less than 3/4 turns. The thickness of the end of the spring after grinding should be between 0.25 and 0.3d. The gross excess after grinding is generally about 3.2.
The use of a compression spring with both ends flat for a flat product requires a stable effect.
- Spring Compression Problems
- A Spring Is A Device That Changes Its Shape Und...
- The Composition Of The Spring
- Springs Are Mechanical Parts That Work With Ela...
- Does The Compression Spring Need To Be Annealed...
- Spring Says How To Deal With The Problems That ...
- Why Is The Spring Surface So Rough?
- Test Method For Spring Surface Cleanness Did Yo...
- How To Clean The Stainless Steel Spring
- Effectively Reduce The Mechanical Vibration Of ...